Anonymous said:

Only 1% of men get raped you should care about the 99% of females


astral-farts:

flowersatyourheadstone:

That 1% is just as important as the other 99%.
JUST BECAUSE ITS A SMALLER PERCENTAGE DOESNT MEAN WE SHOULDN’T CARE

what kind of stupid fuck even bothers to have that mental question even pop up in their head? let’s just take a hypothetical number that a million people have been raped (realistically it’s obviously more but for the sake of my rant lets say a million) that means 10 000 men have been raped (if the true statistic is 1%)

does that 10 000 not magically matter anymore? how do people ACTUALLY think of this shit


rnackenzie:

i wanna respect everybodys opinion but some peoples opinions are just so terrible

(via astral-farts)